• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weather Stations

snowlurker

Does anyone have a link to a previous thread on American for talking about your weather station? I'm looking to pick one up pronto if I can find one that is both recommended and fits my budget. I'd love to track wind speed and pressure over the weekend.

Thanks in advance for your help!

In case you didn't get my PM, thanks for the recommendation/information. I'm going to start saving. It's ridiculous that I don't have one yet...

lol no i didnt even look lol...how much were you planing on spending? I think the davis vantage vue is cheaper.

I was secretly hoping to spend not much more than $200, but the most important thing is that it must be robust, accurate and able to report out to sites like Wunderground. I'll check out the vantage vue and the pros/cons.

I was secretly hoping to spend not much more than $200, but the most important thing is that it must be robust, accurate and able to report out to sites like Wunderground. I'll check out the vantage vue and the pros/cons.

I see now that the Vue allows you to later upgrade with a USB->software connection to allow data logging. This might fit the bill with an additional purchase timed with Father's Day next year.

Archived