• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Best winter

mulen

yep what a run so far i gotta say it we've experienced everything ole man winter can throw at us,thunder,wind,rain,fog,lignhtning,snow,snow,snow,sleet,frz,snowpack ,ice awesome winter if it ended today thats what i would say anyone wanna add some thoughts.I'm not comparing areas I live in the city 48yrs and i can't remember snowpack endurance like this just a nice surprise because for the most part nobody saw this coming which made it even better for now, we still have plenty of time as unbelievable as that sounds.

Guest Patrick

mulen good to see you on this board yeah i definitely agree this winter is one of the best even if not in terms of biggest snowfall (yet) but definitely in the way we jsut have storm after storm to track wishing you many more this winter and hoping for a large overrunning event followed by a coastal ala 96 so that everyone could get in on the action not just those of us that have been in the jackpot deform ccb bands.

yep what a run so far i gotta say it we've experienced everything ole man winter can throw at us,thunder,wind,rain,fog,lignhtning,snow,snow,snow,sleet,frz,snowpack ,ice awesome winter if it ended today thats what i would say anyone wanna add some thoughts.I'm not comparing areas I live in the city 48yrs and i can't remember snowpack endurance like this just a nice surprise because for the most part nobody saw this coming which made it even better for now, we still have plenty of time as unbelievable as that sounds.

Time flys pat the rain really sucks but with ole man winter is really grumpy this year he's been throwing his angry daughters in our direction when they pay us a visit there really pissed off. I'm keeping track of the calcium chloride usage see if i can touch 1994 analog LOL see ya

Archived