Jump to content

Masswx

Members
  • Posts

    359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Masswx

  1. In other words was not looking for a big north tick on gfs
  2. As soon as I get a storm that would be good here Im probably gonna get screwed by sleet
  3. The ICON is great here keeps mixing south. the Nam is the only model to show this so hopefully it trends towards the other models at 18x then all is good.
  4. Damn it hoped to keep the sleet clear from me still concerns me we would be missing out on some decent precip
  5. Prob Jan 22 but don’t remember much of that and anything before
  6. Not gonna make a map today but all I would do is take some amounts off the south coast and remove jack over me
  7. I don’t know I think it will cap out at about route 44 line
  8. Funny how Im more active in forum then dad even when Im in school and not allowed to have my phone (doesn’t stop me) lol
×
×
  • Create New...