• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Advice for Travellers

snowlurker

My sister-in-law is down here in Delaware and trying to get back home to Patterson, NY in Putnam County. Down here in Delaware it's quite windy with blowing snow but only 2 inches of snow so driving is definitely not out of the question. (my forum hours to inches of snow ratio is really pathetic)

She was thinking of taking the Garden State to the Tappanzee and then the Sawmill Pkwy or Rt 684 to Patterson in Putnam County.

Should she think about attempting this in the late afternoon or should she wait until tomorrow?

My sister-in-law is down here in Delaware and trying to get back home to Patterson, NY in Putnam County. Down here in Delaware it's quite windy with blowing snow but only 2 inches of snow so driving is definitely not out of the question. (my forum hours to inches of snow ratio is really pathetic)

She was thinking of taking the Garden State to the Tappanzee and then the Sawmill Pkwy or Rt 684 to Patterson in Putnam County.

Should she think about attempting this in the late afternoon or should she wait until tomorrow?

It would be better to go through Pennsylvania even though it's out of the way since there was less snow there.

My friend is flying back home to NJ from Alburquerque, NM today. I hope her flight won't be canceled and she would be stranded for a day.

UPDATE: Her flight's canceled and can't get a flight till Thursday. I suggested that she get a flight to DC and take Amtrak to NJ. I might drive down to the DC airport and pick her up if I really have to

How's I-95 in Delaware and Maryland?

Archived