Jimbo! Posted Wednesday at 02:35 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:35 PM Well since I saw AvDave mention February, thought I’d start the thread lol. Here’s hoping I can bust droughts too . 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
strongwxnc Posted Wednesday at 02:53 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:53 PM Posted by Brad P a little whileAgo. . 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jimbo! Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Still watching at least hoping to water the yard lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now