• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Why this winter can be considered the most severe winter of all time for the PHL suburbs

Rib

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been almost a month since I posted in this thread.  It's funny how the storms have been suppressed since then.  I've only picked up just under 2" of snow since then!  (plus the snow cover is basically toast.....even though it's a cold March this isn't Caribou ME)  I'm still going with 94' as the #1 winter for my location.  It would take a real whopper of a storm for me to change my mind on that, and the fat lady is WARMING up.  (pun intended ;) )  I'm not sure if this winter will finish colder than 94' from Dec.1 through March 31.......but even if it does I don't really care.  Cold in mid March or later around here is more annoying than anything....94' was colder when it mattered.  I can easily see people just south of me rating this winter #1 for them though........

Haven't you seen the Euro EPS/control??? :P:lmao::facepalm:

LOL after this last month of suppressed storms I'll start to take threats seriously when we are in nowcasting time. :P   Up this way our "benchmark" is about 40 miles NW of what most people on here get excited about.  When I hear mixing gets up to about Philly or just NW of there then I know I'm in for a big one ;)  The number of storms we get that hammer BOTH PHL and ABE is pretty small so I never count on that despite any hype.  HECS are HECS for a reason :) 

Archived