• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Meteohub?

famartin

I now have two fully installed Davis Vantage Pro2 stations...one at my parents' home in Ewing and one here in Elko. Overall I'm very satisfied with them in all but one respect: WeatherLinkIP. I find the 15 minute update rate on other networks (CWOP, Wunderground, etc) to be far too slow.

So, for that reason I'm looking at replacing it with Meteohub. Anyone else use it? Any thoughts on it?

thegreatdr- Dave - I was just looking at your data (KMDMONTG1 which I presume is your station) and was looking at some monthly summary data - and noticed your precipitation sensor is not reporting/recording any rainfall data. Looks like you have good temp data now, and also pressure, dew pt, humidity - though to me the dew pt right now looks a bit low. Mine is a bit high at 54 but yours is showing around 44 which seems a bit low to me. I was comparing some values on the wundermap. I presume with your precipitation problems that is why you stopped reporting into our ACON group several months ago. I am going to the American WX conference in about a month and noticed that you will be speaking about HPC there so look forward to meeting and talking with you. My friend Marty Brumback, long time ACON observer, will also be there. Gary Gallaher comes often, but this year will not be there due to a family reunion occurring on the same weekend. Anyway, talk to you soon- take care, Kevin (walrus on this bb)

Archived