• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Spurious warming on UAH likely to be corrected

BethesdaWX

Imteresting phrase for you to use, Becky - especially since you aren't objective (your denialist biases are evident in all your posts),

you aren't scientific (you rarely provide any support for your assertions, and when you do it's typically from a denialist site such as climate4you or old, superceded research reports), and a discussion requires more than one person so your telling participants things like "get out of my thread" makes it pretty clear you don't want discussion at all.

Or is this another example of your shorthand - like "Geomagnetic Solar Flux"?

Felipe,

Your above post is a mess of deranged accusational bs that would get you laughed out of any legitimate scientific discussion. The word "denialist" does not apply anywhere in a scientific discussion on AGW THEORY. There are many THEORIES on climate.

You have posted nothing but bs accusations and illogical lies in this thread. Please stop, thanks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Geomag" flux stands for "Geomagnetic" Flux, in full. Now get out of my thread please. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Sad when you have to defend your own trolling. You and PhilllipS are really preventing objective scientific discussion in this forum.

I will agree to not post on your topics if you agree to not post on mine.

Archived