• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 24th 2010

Boch23

Hey all pretty new to the site. Last year I experienced probably the worst storm in my 23 years of existence lol. Just wanted to see if anyone else has pictures or videos from the event. It really was just an amazing event. So here are my pictures. Some are a little redundant but mind you I took about 200 photos that day managed to chop it down to 110ish. I still look at some of the pictures in amazement. Hope you enjoy.

http://outdoors.webs...578137593rgWfeS

As you can tell from my avatar, that was the worst storm I have ever witnessed. I was driving down Rt.30 in Exton when it hit. I saw so many trees just snap like toothpicks it was incredible. I took a drive down to Newtown Square after it hit and some roads were missing every tree along them. The pine smell was also very strong as well.

As you can tell from my avatar, that was the worst storm I have ever witnessed. I was driving down Rt.30 in Exton when it hit. I saw so many trees just snap like toothpicks it was incredible. I took a drive down to Newtown Square after it hit and some roads were missing every tree along them. The pine smell was also very strong as well.

Yeah I took those pictures in Lansdowne and Drexel Hill areas. That tree on the car was around the corner from me. About a month earlier I said if that thing ever comes down its gonna screw us big time and sure enough it did. They had to bring in a special chainsaw just to cut the middle out so cars could drive through. The diameter of the tree was about 6'5.

Archived