Jump to content

IceQueen706

Members
  • Posts

    315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IceQueen706

  1. I totally understand what you say. My problem is we plant now, have every year, in our greenhouse. I was called Saturday to come in and get what they had for me that finally came in m for the Disabled Vet I care for. I saw all the plants and seeds and no sign, no nothing to say I couldn't get it. I wasn't told that I couldn't get it from the manager who was standing right there, but from the cashier. The tomato, strawberry, broccoli, and seeds we needed are all a no. When this is where we get our food from it is a real worry!
  2. They need to recall her! I am a caregiver for a disabled vet and help with his elderly parents. We all grow gardens. Imagine my surprise going in today and found I couldn't buy anything! Yesterday I could buy seeds and various vegetable plants, but no hoses, potting soil, etc. Thank goodness for the cashier who said, "So fire me. Am I supposed to remember all 20,000 items we can't sell?". Why is she shutting down garden centers? This is how we survive out here.
×
×
  • Create New...