• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueValleyHVAC
    Newest Member
    BlueValleyHVAC

January Observation Thread

53 blistering degrees in the heart of the Triad and the cloud deck is visible to the west over INT.  I'll be drinking Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain tonight.  :lol:

47 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

53 blistering degrees in the heart of the Triad and the cloud deck is visible to the west over INT.  I'll be drinking Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain tonight.  :lol:

Now that’s funny Nice 52 in Rockingham Aka the gates to hell. Storm will make it’s on cold, moisture will pop out of sky. Lol. I will be in bed early 

4 minutes ago, ForsythWx said:

Down to 46 in Greenville :arrrg:

Wishing you luck. Good spot but probably nervous. Hoping I see a flake this far south

• Like 1

Rain inbound to the Triad.  It's nowcasting time.  Good Luck everyone.  I think our theme song for the evening will be in tribute to late and great Kenny Rogers.  Cue up The Gambler please.........you got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run, you never count your snow totals, when your sittin' in the 40's, cuz we're all gonna wash away, when the rain is done.

:whistle:

Just now, Tealsnowball said:

Full-on snow now.  It didn't take long to change over completely.  Picture provided (the quality is a bit poor at night).

snow pick 1272021 storm.jpg

Well, you win first report I suppose.  Congrats and enjoy it!!

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, BullCityWx said:

Just noticed a bit of drizzle here myself. I’m feeling fairly confident in the timeline of the HRRR. 

I agree with you. Im just concerned here for maybe a mix of sleet and snow which is fine with me, I love sleet