• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    David
    Newest Member
    David
mtngrl303

#1 New Release on Amazon Weather

Read my first-hand account and #1 New Release on Amazon Weather of the power and destruction of one of the EF-4s from the 2011 super outbreak. 

On April 27, 2011, I was huddled under a mattress in the smallest condo ever made, listening for the last noise I’d ever hear. Follow me and my boyfriend-turned-fiancé during and after the storm as we dodged police barricades, a fanatical, chainsaw wielding student, and an overwhelming sense of denial and insignificance in the presence of nature’s fury to help get the town – and my life – put back together. Ultimately, this is a story of resilience, acceptance, and hope in the face of unstoppable forces and making the choice to have a positive impact when life kicks you, and your town, in the teeth.

https://www.amazon.com/Tuscaloosa-Strong-tornado-outbreak-history-ebook/dp/B083CZFGY5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=tuscaloosa+strong&qid=1578544838&sprefix=tuscaloosa+stron&sr=8-1