Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 30-February 2nd Wave Train

Chicago Storm

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on the not so fantasy land plus side, models seem to be ticking up the lift/intensity with the thursday snows...nothing crazy but better than the 6 flakes it looked like yesterday.

Only need 0.2" to make it the 3rd snowiest month on record. (Already the 3rd snowiest January)

hard to tell, i just glanced at the b&ws

probably 4-5" for chicago tapering to an inch or so for MKE.

NAM/GFS/GGEM with decent low end moderate hit consensus.

More like 2-3" for Milwaukee, looks like a continuation of the snow situation from the last couple weeks, mostly penny and nickel hits with the occasional larger one.

It's looking a little more interesting. Still expect a mixed bag, if not rain for a time, for LAF. But, it may be a "stay tuned" type of situation...

My first guess with this is something in the 2-4" range before we change over to a mix or rain but confidence not very high.  Looks like totals could be higher not too far north of us and a small bump south would put us in that. 

My first guess with this is something in the 2-4" range before we change over to a mix or rain but confidence not very high. Looks like totals could be higher not too far north of us and a small bump south would put us in that.

Well, you know a south bump very rarely works out, so...I'd think we'll very lucky to see more than an inch or two of snow. Smells like a good deal of relatively cold rain. But I wasn't expecting much frozen anyways.

Well, you know a south bump very rarely works out, so...I'd think we'll very lucky to see more than an inch or two of snow. Smells like a good deal of relatively cold rain. But I wasn't expecting much frozen anyways.

Should also mention that my range includes the stuff late Thursday/early Friday.

Archived