Jump to content

Intensewind002

Members
  • Posts

    950
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intensewind002

  1. Farmingdale only gusting to 33 seems suspect, it sounds/looks way stronger than that outside.
  2. Drought was pretty severe in 2022, at least for LI and SE New England, the trees were literally turning brown in August. Though that summer was extremely humid if I remember correctly so we didn’t have any triple digit heat along the coast
  3. Red sky at night, sailor’s delight
  4. Did anyone else notice Westhampton jump from 18 to 31 in the past hour? That’s pretty wild honestly, shows how fragile perfect radiational cooling conditions can be.
  5. Final total here in Lindenhurst was 4.4”, now up to 11.9” for the season. If only that death band was a little further north
  6. Moderately snowing rn, visibility is probably down to half a mile. Eyeing around an 0.5-1” on the ground and streets are fully covered. If only that band was just a few miles further north
  7. Final total of ~5.1” with this storm here in Lindenhurst, I’ve had covid for the past week so I honestly was completely oblivious to this whole event becoming a snowstorm until the WS Warning was issued. This must be what it feels like to be a normal person lol
  8. Winds are gusting pretty strong here right now probably ~40 mph or so. Not really expecting any power issues around here considering my neighborhood made it through fine with 55 mph gusts in the last couple wind events
  9. I’m leaving for school on Monday but it’s nice to know I was the catalyst for this snow drought
×
×
  • Create New...