Jump to content

klw

Members
  • Posts

    5,028
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by klw

  1. I know folks love making storm comparisons. For me this has been reminding my gut of Dec 1992 in terms of nonimpact here but certainly not elsewhere. I am laid up this week so I haven't looked closely, is this a fair comparison meteorologically? Any similarities other than impact areas?
  2. time sensitive Wierd really fast moving cloud(?) flying over NH into Maine around sunset any thoughts https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=local-Vermont-truecolor-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined
  3. It is not if an acorn falls but if someone mistakes the sound of it hitting a car with a gunshot
  4. That image looks like the board in a game of Risk as you realize you have no chance to fend off an attack from the Eastern US into Quebec.
  5. I drove past his place yesterday. Surprised to see hills.
  6. Already had a hurricane landfall in US on 8/16
  7. Reading the Neven Sea Ice Board there has been a low entrenched over the pole most of the sun keeping warmth and sun at bay.
  8. Yes, we snowshoed in. Pond was frozen solid.
  9. A bit less snow than when I was last at those Gorton lean-tos.
  10. Plowing already https://www.wcax.com/2026/08/17/snowplow-clears-piles-hail-stones-roads-after-severe-storm/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=organicclicks&tbref=hp
  11. Did you happen to arrive to this stance on happen by happenstance?
  12. That cell woke me at 4:30. good rain and thunder with that one
  13. Any tips on the numbers for tomorrow's Powerball?
  14. what am I supposed to see other than some bugs, ferns, and a log? Is there a snake?
  15. Nice call (assuming you meant this and not that the sun would not rise in the east thing)
  16. Will sunrise not be in the east? Now that would be a huge surprise!
  17. in 2023, we had 15" in June, 10+ in July and close to 10 in August as well. Needless to say I did not have to water our potted plants much that summer.
  18. Theme song for the day: (anyone who gripes today has to restyle their hair to match anyone from the video- unless they are getting flooding)
×
×
  • Create New...