• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 17-19 Mid-Atlantic obs/disco continued

nw baltimore wx

Well, you are the idiot who lives in New York City. I don't think I could be paid enough to deal with that **** all the time. I'd go back to Staunton and stuck shopping at Wally World before I'd go to NYC.

I love living here aside from that. The snow has been cool, so far, until about 10 minutes after it stops and it immediately turns black. Last week I actually didn't even know we still had snow on the ground until I went running in central park.

And going back to Staunton, haha, I don't think I could EVER do that. Maybe C'ville, but nothing happens in Staunton except drug deals, old people, and apparently stabbings.

To keep relevant to the thread and region, valley getting warm today too, KSHD is at 52. Nice.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love living here aside from that. The snow has been cool, so far, until about 10 minutes after it stops and it immediately turns black. Last week I actually didn't even know we still had snow on the ground until I went running in central park.

And going back to Staunton, haha, I don't think I could EVER do that. Maybe C'ville, but nothing happens in Staunton except drug deals, old people, and apparently stabbings.

To keep relevant to the thread and region, valley getting warm today too, KSHD is at 52. Nice.

I'd go to Staunton before C-ville. Charlottesville has all of the traffic and stupidity of a big city without the benefits. I like Richmond, I just wish there were an easier way to get to DC (commuter rail would be good)...

KD

I'd go to Staunton before C-ville. Charlottesville has all of the traffic and stupidity of a big city without the benefits. I like Richmond, I just wish there were an easier way to get to DC (commuter rail would be good)...

KD

Richmond is a really cool town, I'd live there too. 100% agree on rail, the faster they can get high speed rail between there and DC/NE Corridor, the better.

Archived