• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews
Ji

The Psuhoffman Storm

I'm trying hard to find a way to say the 18z NAM fringed me......I am at a loss for words right now. :snowman:

thats probably a good thing neighbor

Technically a jebwalk is a walk done in the snow while blasting your favorite music of choice on your iPhone headphones, usually for hours on end. It is best done in a blizzard environment, with freezing temps, high winds and blinding snow rates.

in that case, I did a few of thoes then last year :guitar:

Did it make you pause?

i am trying to figure out how i get hours of heavy snow with no accumulation

Technically a jebwalk is a walk done in the snow while blasting your favorite music of choice on your iPhone headphones, usually for hours on end. It is best done in a blizzard environment, with freezing temps, high winds and blinding snow rates.

I have my ELO all ready to go on the iPhone. Don't think I can do the later stuff in honor of Jan '87 tho. Maybe old school "A New World Order" will do.

Sorry for the OT, admins. "Jebwalk" has become a hallowed lexicon in the das household.

i am trying to figure out how i get hours of heavy snow with no accumulation

Ian, are you serious? Never can tell. I'm looking at 1-3 tomorrow then 3-5 tomorrow night. I would think you should be the same.

Yours Truly,

:weenie:

they have always been a lil' slow with their forecasting and lets be honest, its the station that allows Bass to do morning forecasts.

to be quite honest, the Baltimore metro area really lacks a truly great forecaster. Arguements can be made for Burk or Tom T., but thats about it.

lol at wjz. Coating-3" for dc/balt??

Actually, I believe Turk got his degree in Geography from Towson. TV mets with Geog degrees are not uncommon.

that's bob turk, he's famous for saying """don't blame me, I,m just the messenger"" He's a geoolgist by education.

that's bob turk, he's famous for saying """don't blame me, I,m just the messenger"" He's a geoolgist by education.

I get so irritated by these TV personalities that are so out of touch with what's going on.

Okay, the RGEM is getting ri-goddamn-diculous now.

For those of you who are counting, the 38 mm max at, oh, Rising Sun MD or so, is almost exactly 1.5 inches of QPF, aka 18 [edit because I never learned how to count, apparently] 15 inches of snow if all frozen at 10:1 ratios (or of course 9 feet at bufkit ratios).

For those of you who are counting, the 38 mm max at, oh, Rising Sun MD or so, is almost exactly 1.5 inches of QPF, aka 18 inches of snow if all frozen at 10:1 ratios (or of course 9 feet at bufkit ratios).

I could be wrong but wouldn't that be 15 inches at 10:1 :whistle:

RGEM is easily my favorite short term snowstorm model. It makes the NAM look like the nogaps in terms of qpf