Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews
Ji

The Psuhoffman Storm

Bullseye back over RIC.

Just an FYI for those who like to consider all opinions. JB updated his video this am and is upping his totals in the big cities from DC to NY to 6-12 inches and says just NW of the cities will be looking at 15 inches. He believe storm will develop inside Hatteras not outside and go just East of Wallops island. He used the European control run as the model which best shows what he believes will happen with this. This would shift the clown map above's heaviest snowfall to just NW of the cities.

Wow congrats Annapolis.If we can get that bullseye to jog maybe 25-50 miles west we are really golden.

i dont know why the panic on 6z runs. The EURO gives the EURO 1.5 of QPF 36 hours before the event and has been stubborn with that forecast. The Euro is back baby and everyone else just follows along for the ride

We are golden

Especially if it comes north a bit, which I would expect it to. I was not on the bus last night, but I'm definitely getting ready to pay my fare this morning.

Quick checking out from Seattle...DCA gets 1.02" in 12 hours with 850s from -4 to -6. Sfc around freezing. Can't see the other levels right now from my phone but that's darn impressive considering what I saw Sundy before leaving for The AMS conf

Oh.. remember... the 0c 850 line does NOT get west of I-95... if you are south of a CHO-EZF line you might get to +1 before it crashes back down... could this be all snow?