Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you sir. Yeah. I heard somewhere we could have a small accumulation or something? Oh wait, that was WJZ 13 in Baltimore! :arrowhead::lol: Freakin morons I tell ya. Anyway, you guys here keep up the great analysis. I love it.

And no doubt I have a good idea when to hit the deck in this place. This would be especially important when a model run steals virtual inches away from a particular individual in Leesburg. Just playing JI. I hope you get buried like me. I'm in Elkridge, MD as an FYI.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I guess you've seen enough of the various...errrr..."personalities" here by now! But seriously, a good place for weather discussion and information despite some of the other crap that flies.

Heck, I have to admit the snow weenie in me was almost taken in my Mitchnick's et al's joking about the RGEM! Sort of like the end of that movie "The Sting", where everyone is taken for a ride. To paraphrase the Paul Newman character, "I thought you were reciting the real GGEM, myself!"

I think it has more to do with mixing issues. NW wont have as big an issue with the mixing.

for some reason i dont foresee much issue here (imby at least) with that for the main show but maybe im being a weenie :snowman:

Is it 25 mm total for the whole period? I thought I read it was 25 through 24 hours and then another 5 -10

we are in the 10-24.9mm for 12 hours ending 0Z Thurs and on the 10mm line for 12 hrs ending 12Z Thurs

exactly how many mm we get the first 12 hrs is hard to say, but since we are real close to the 25mm border, we have to be around 20mm I would guess

at least that's my take

for some reason i dont foresee much issue here (imby at least) with that for the main show but maybe im being a weenie :snowman:

Yeah I agree. Even though I'm up west of Bmore, which is probably a bit better spot for mostly snow, I'm really having trouble with the prudence of lwx. They seem on the verge of forecasting a 2-4 or 3-6 event when guidance clearly suggests something bigger.

I guess only time will tell however.

Archived