• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

So the famed Jebman shovel might be taken off mothballs finally this winter!:snowman:

Sorry to hear you were ill, but glad you're feeling better!

That's TWO major colds this season - I AM getting old after all.

Yeppers I am just DYING to dig snow and to savor a nice long leisurely jebwalk with snow piles all over the place.thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what exactly is a jebwalk anyway?

Technically a jebwalk is a walk done in the snow while blasting your favorite music of choice on your iPhone headphones, usually for hours on end. It is best done in a blizzard environment, with freezing temps, high winds and blinding snow rates.

Technically a jebwalk is a walk done in the snow while blasting your favorite music of choice on your iPhone headphones, usually for hours on end. It is best done in a blizzard environment, with freezing temps, high winds and blinding snow rates.

I have my ELO all ready to go on the iPhone. Don't think I can do the later stuff in honor of Jan '87 tho. Maybe old school "A New World Order" will do.

Sorry for the OT, admins. "Jebwalk" has become a hallowed lexicon in the das household.

they have always been a lil' slow with their forecasting and lets be honest, its the station that allows Bass to do morning forecasts.

to be quite honest, the Baltimore metro area really lacks a truly great forecaster. Arguements can be made for Burk or Tom T., but thats about it.

lol at wjz. Coating-3" for dc/balt??

Archived