• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

euro ens is basically a carbon copy of the op... qpf max is sw of dc compared to near loudoun on 36 .. 42 basically the same qpf spread maybe a little less up north near the md border. i dont have total qpf maps on the ens tho.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody mentioned this earlier but my zone forecast here for Montgomery Co. has 3-5 inches for just the daytime period Wednesday. I'd say that considering this could go on into the nighttime house that would be an extremely good start.

Good luck folks! Ian, make sure you have a box of crackers.

Sacrus, Looks pretty much like all the other models. Much more consistency than we've seen for other storms this year.

What a nice trend for this one and youre right what a rarity this year to have such consensus with most guidance where the heaviest qpf occurs. Looks like we'll have more tracking next week as well.

Tony

Yesterday I thought the sweet spot for this storm would be in an area bounded by Leesburg, Hanover, PA, Greencastle, PA and Winchester. Now, I think I'd move that east by 20-30 miles and be comfortable saying that it would be a good 6" - 12" zone.

I wouldn't move it much east - JB is still saying the models are too far east with the bullseye.

Archived