joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those close to or east of the bay this east trend with the 0c line is encouraging but still think it makes us borderline until the ULL really gets going. Should hold down our accumulations there. And YES .. that's an IMBY post (I live in Annapolis) but there are many others on the eastern shore who want to know too.

Doesn't sound like I need to have Jason pull my blog. Does it still give us 1.00"?

500 track still looks very ideal as it has. not to be a weenie but sometimes the euro drops precip off in this range wrongfully though i would not expect a lot more than 1" anyway.

For those close to or east of the bay this east trend with the 0c line is encouraging but still think it makes us borderline until the ULL really gets going. Should hold down our accumulations there. And YES .. that's an IMBY post (I live in Annapolis) but there are many others on the eastern shore who want to know too.

I'm glad you said something, because this thread is heavily skewed to DC north and west, but not much east (understandable given that's where the majority of the population lives). But it is nice to have an idea of what things will look like in general east of DCA.

I'm glad you said something, because this thread is heavily skewed to DC north and west, but not much east (understandable given that's where the majority of the population lives). But it is nice to have an idea of what things will look like in general east of DCA.

I fully expect during the storm early Wed night that I'll be able to look up into the sky and see that blue line hovering overhead. It's SO CLOSE ...

Archived