Newest Member
    Dano62
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I trust you know I was kidding. :arrowhead:

Of course I do, but I'll still have to come up with a proper retort.

The NWS disco out of LWX isn't exactly gung ho on this thing yet. I don't blame them, the way it's gone so far. Seems if the GFS and EC bring home the goods, they will have to do a quick about face in that regard.

Of course I do, but I'll still have to come up with a proper retort.

The NWS disco out of LWX isn't exactly gung ho on this thing yet. I don't blame them, the way it's gone so far. Seems if the GFS and EC bring home the goods, they will have to do a quick about face in that regard.

Shouldn't that be good news?

Ellinwood forecasted thunder snow the other day! AMAZING. Gutsy call. :thumbsup:

with the 500 track the models have been spitting out it's never been out of the realm. if this works out hopefully people realize how hard it was to do what we did.

The RGEM is a nice hit, even down to DC.

RGEM/NAM is pretty deadly when they are together. I remember they were the first to rip our hearts during the 12/26 event

Good news. You guys bring this thing home. Too tired, and need sleep. We go to bed early back here in the sticks. :P It's in good hands with y'all.

Ian your fingers are going to get sore, are you jumping from this website to CWG and then back again?:weight_lift:

More power to you and Thanks

first time i've done this over there. kinda neat. jason is out of town...

Archived