Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did those last winter. This winter they go with the show 50 hours out so we can hear Wes sigh and ORH_wxman talk about snow ratios in SNE as the storm screws us.

Haha, I was going to tune into that one because the lineup of mets sounded interesting. Does ORH_wxman have a killer East Coast NE accent?

Right now I would say the NAM 0Z track of the upper low is about perfect both because of the positioning of the stretching deformation band, but also because of the position of the upper low and region of steepest lapse rates. This enhances not only vertical ascent but the potential for convective enhancement.

Right now I would say the NAM 0Z track of the upper low is about perfect both because of the positioning of the stretching deformation band, but also because of the position of the upper low and region of steepest lapse rates. This enhances not only vertical ascent but the potential for convective enhancement.

I love when you talk dirty to me, what do you think the odds are of this Nam run coming close to actually verifying?.

Archived