Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 500 is so nice and juicy...shame there is no high... :(

it can snow without a high. this run verbatim would be a legit backlash threat with the ull passage. i dont believe in it but there has been some signal throughout of it.

we're definitely not going to know the temp profile for another 24 hrs or so at least. it's warmer than i'd like, sure.

it can snow without a high. this run verbatim would be a legit backlash threat with the ull passage. i dont believe in it but there has been some signal throughout of it.

we're definitely not going to know the temp profile for another 24 hrs or so at least. it's warmer than i'd like, sure.

Temps are very close. If the GFS wasn't moving the major features hundreds of a miles each run I would say maybe you could worry about the temp profiles now. :lol:

Bit off topic, but everybody is in here, so ......

interesting.....

current Mount Washington ob: -33 F, NW wind at 71mph.

I know we are interested in incredible weather. I hope I'm not out of line with this.

I'm pretty sure that's not that uncommon for them in the winter. They also hold the wind speed record.

Temps are very close. If the GFS wasn't moving the major features hundreds of a miles each run I would say maybe you could worry about the temp profiles now. :lol:

we're basically back where we were before the burp which given the euro makes it likely it was a burp. temps are an issue but there is some cold to be tapped. as the low goes you can see it feeding in. in this time range a 500 loop like this is probably about exactly what you want to see. i mean, it's still a little messy with the additional small vorts about but this yr.. i'll take it. as much as i hate to agree with you we are just off threading the needle.

post-1615-0-94315700-1295843045.gif

Archived