Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in seeing what the second area of precip behind the main system will end up doing. Seems to be where most/any possible snow will come from (due to forcing from the tail-end of the UL vort) since we'll likely be too warm for snow beforehand.

Positive note: The shortwave UL trough goes negative before all of the precip's gone.

i'd like to say it's wrong but how many times have we had trouble getting qpf north of the va/nc border this season?

Ugh.. Remember EURO showed us getting nailed for what 3-4 days, everyone laughed at GFS and looked what happen..

How about No Rowboat or snowblower, just a heavy jacket and sunscreen?

Ugh.. Remember EURO showed us getting nailed for what 3-4 days, everyone laughed at GFS and looked what happen..

How about No Rowboat or snowblower, just a heavy jacket and sunscreen?

ive actually favored the euro so far for this one but it has failed us before. i do like that it has at least been relatively consistent outside the ridiculous runs with 3" qpf. hopefully it holds later....

If I'm not mistaken, didn't todays EURO still put a pretty good slug of precip up this way?

When has the Euro led the way this year? It's been the GFS all year. This makes multiple runs today that are OTS. I'm getting tired of this storm, especially if it's going to scoot off the coast without even a droplet. I mean this is just ridiculous.

When has the Euro led the way this year? It's been the GFS all year. This makes multiple runs today that are OTS. I'm getting tired of this storm, especially if it's going to scoot off the coast without even a droplet. I mean this is just ridiculous.

It is also multiple runs that show little to no consistency. The 0z and 12z were wetter and up the coast, the 6z and 18z were suppressed and OTS. Which one are you putting faith in? Now, the EURO has struggled some this year, but at least with this one its shown at least some run to run consistency which no other has been able to muster.

Archived