• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

I have a feeling this goes one of two ways, from here it could trend into a lakes cutter, or it will trend back towards the coast. I could see it going either way but I do not think it remains as the models show it tonight.

Strongly agree. One thing seems likely is our QPF drought will be over either way. The only weenie hope is that an east seasonal trend will keep us in the right position. :weenie:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this sounds like a weenie comment, and I sorta have to cheer-lead this since its my storm (thanks Ji), but the temperature profiles of the euro seem more correct. The GFS and GGEM both track the H5 low over VA. With that track for the low to get inland it would have to become vertically stacked and occlude, at that point WAA would be halted.

I know this sounds like a weenie comment, and I sorta have to cheer-lead this since its my storm (thanks Ji), but the temperature profiles of the euro seem more correct. The GFS and GGEM both track the H5 low over VA. With that track for the low to get inland it would have to become vertically stacked and occlude, at that point WAA would be halted.

Does the 850 line ever get north of Baltimore on this run?

Not weenie. You definitely want the Euro to verify over the GFS even though it is actually farther W with the upper low since the Euro bombs this out even faster than the GFS.

Archived