joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I am going positive on this one. Perhaps not because I truly thought this setup was amazing, but just it was better then all the super sh*tty ones lately. At least we have a vort that is digging enough that if things do come together right we have a chance. I am tired of these storms with H5 tracks 100 miles north of us. That game has lost its fun quick.

The western ridge axis isn't exactly spectacular, nor does the GL/NE look exactly "classic", it'd be nice to the core of those neg anomalies a little further west, but wow that's a ton of energy dumping down into the pit of that trof. Not too many options from there. Unfortunately some of those options probably look like the NOGAPS, or worse, but there's still time for lots of wiggle room. Still, something "big" seems likely....and that's something to look forward to this year.

Is it possible? Things trending our way? I'm holding my breath. Prepare for resuscitation.

Its way early. Wish it was a couple of days out. Or, take that back, wish it was tomorrow. My trust level is low; but my girlfriend is going out of town next week and she is bad luck for snow so maybe there is something here.

Archived