• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
General OBS for the week of 1/9/11-1/16/11

ChrisM

Old Man huh? It'll be fun to see you gasping for air trying to stick with me at MRG.lol I've killed many a youngin' that way. I'll be on stand-by for a powder day wed-thurs. Wherever the best snow goes so will we.

I have no doubts you'd kill me at a place like that. Been skiing at a place with 500' vert and 15 icy mellow trails most of my life. Need to get out of this hellhole and ride some real stuff.

Heavy heavy overrunning pattern on 12z euro ec.

Nice, overunning works out well here. I remember one Winter (don't know which year) when we seemed to have a constant overunning pattern that provided a steady supply of 3-6, 4-8" events. It really helped rack up the seasonal snowfall totals. Sometime in the 90's I think.

Nice, overunning works out well here. I remember one Winter (don't know which year) when we seemed to have a constant overunning pattern that provided a steady supply of 3-6, 4-8" events. It really helped rack up the seasonal snowfall totals. Sometime in the 90's I think.

Probably 1993-94. A lot of SW flow events that year with snow over New England (and NYC to a lesser degree) with ice further south. I believe it's Boston's #2 snowiest winter of all time.

Archived