joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL....It was about this time yesterday when he was in sweats on his couch that he posted we'd see a sunny day with NW winds..Instead we had onshore flow as most of us thought (AMOUT) and occasional flakes. I wonder what he'd be forecasting tonight for snowfall amts? probably flurries lol

AWT basically no snow all day today

Haven't looked at much for tonight just got in to work. No 6pm show.

I was ribbing messenger....he replied to one my posts this mornign when I said the Euro gives us 1-3 and then 3-6 for SE MA saying "garbage, its all or nothing" or something like that.

Cut me some slack for the 2am posts, hockey game and 3 hours of drinking by a bonfire I'm not too proud to admit I had a Ray/Tip moment.

--

OES signature gets much better from here on out. We're already seeing some east west banding and by the 6-9 timeframe they should begin to orient in a more classic NNE/NE to SW fashion.

Impressive comma head starting to form or it might just be an upside down trough in the shape of a comma head.

http://radar.weather...id=okx&loop=yes

For the next several hours....then it'll start to align in the more classic fashion as NE winds take over. Wish the delta T was a little better but it should get the job done.

What do you mean "more classic fashion"...I haven't lived out here long enough to know.

keep it your pants geez....settle down.

that was amazing

anyway when you pour over the data please tell us what you think

lol it was amazing. When I saw Danbury had a foot and they were outside of that band... plus almost a kind of MCV that ran up through the Naugatuck Valley that helped dump even more in the Southbury/Bridgewater area.

Archived