joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

folks at NBC in CT should be paying attention...with you taking ryan out to the woodshed and all each day. :lol:

LOL....It was about this time yesterday when he was in sweats on his couch that he posted we'd see a sunny day with NW winds..Instead we had onshore flow as most of us thought (AMOUT) and occasional flakes. I wonder what he'd be forecasting tonight for snowfall amts? probably flurries lol

LOL....It was about this time yesterday when he was in sweats on his couch that he posted we'd see a sunny day with NW winds..Instead we had onshore flow as most of us thought (AMOUT) and occasional flakes. I wonder what he'd be forecasting tonight for snowfall amts? probably flurries lol

AMOUT LOL, clown

We had a few hours of sun, no wind, and no snow during the day. Looks ominous out there right now. Getting ready to crank up the fireplace and settle in. May have to drive my wife to work tomorrow morning.

A light bottle of red wine is on tap for tonight. Beaujolais nouveaux, snow, fireplace, football, basketball and a happy ending FTW.

i'm not ....i wish it was ESE .....lol

but i will just be happy if you get under the CCB late tonite. the damn lowest pressure on the ncep site is probably 300 miles due south/SSE of you

i think the slp comes closer than that maybe 75 to 95 miles to our SE. KACK, 44066 and 44008 are about the same with 993-994mb and similar pressure falls.

We had a few hours of sun, no wind, and no snow during the day. Looks ominous out there right now. Getting ready to crank up the fireplace and settle in. May have to drive my wife to work tomorrow morning.

A light bottle of red wine is on tap for tonight. Beaujolais nouveaux, snow, fireplace, football, basketball and a happy ending FTW.

You seem to have a fetish for sexual references

AWT???

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST SUNDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER

WEATHER ADVISORY WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST SUNDAY.

* LOCATIONS...NORTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT...SOUTH SHORE OF

MASSACHUSETTS... NORTHERN RHODE ISLAND AND SOUTHERN WORCESTER

COUNTY.

* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW AND LOCALLY REDUCED VISIBILITIES.

* ACCUMULATIONS...2 TO 4 INCHES SOUTHERN WORCESTER COUNTY...3 TO 5

INCHES OF SNOW SOUTH SHORE OF MASSACHUSETTS...NORTHERN RHODE

ISLAND AND NORTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT.

* TIMING...SNOW WILL PUSH INTO THE ADVISORY AREA EARLY THIS

EVENING...WITH ACCUMULATING SNOW EXPECTED THROUGH TONIGHT. THE

SNOW WILL TAPER OFF SUNDAY MORNING.

Archived