• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Bostonfella

mulen

Season closed you can fish for pickled herring their tasty seriously Jerry alright or flew the coop just asking ?

Hey Mulen-

Weatherfella posts constantly in this forum. I think as long as snow is falling on Comm Ave he's just fine.

That's a small disadvantage to the regional forums- less cross posting between regions.

You still a tire man? Were those your yard dogs who got loose in Mt. Vernon and were eating that poor guy?

pups nip putz

AS

My mom went to the hospital the morning of the closterfook thankfully the emt could come and take care of her she's fine now . I had to travel in that nightmare and pickup my father at the hospital at the height of the storm he's to old to sleep in chair . i'm embarrassed and pissed about the plowing situation i saw the mess up front and personal it was ugly . The storm paralyzed my area for quite awhile 78 redux in my books for the area thanks for asking.I'm thinking about it it'll never be a 78 redux because i was 16 but the tire business sure has picked up see ya.

My mom went to the hospital the morning of the closterfook thankfully the emt could come and take care of her she's fine now . I had to travel in that nightmare and pickup my father at the hospital at the height of the storm he's to old to sleep in chair . i'm embarrassed and pissed about the plowing situation i saw the mess up front and personal it was ugly . The storm paralyzed my area for quite awhile 78 redux in my books for the area thanks for asking.I'm thinking about it it'll never be a 78 redux because i was 16 but the tire business sure has picked up see ya.

Hey Jeff! Just noticed this!

How's it going brother. I think of you all the time. Glad your mom's ok. Tough when the folks get old. I'm like that for my kids soon...lol....

Hey Jerry i was worried you know last winter out on the ledge in Feb all pissed off i'm glad your well. I think of all the old times when this was in it's infancy and all the good laughs and complete pandemonium. The chinese have an old saying you can buy the most expensive watch but you can't buy time i hope you get buried in snow tues-wed. see ya

Archived