Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part II

Baroclinic Zone

Finally off cell.

NAM at 6z actually should have been much better. Offshore s/w running interference it seems but it dropped the PV south again. At 48 the 7h low is south of the 54 0z position. All very positive if it continues.

The GFS I'm not even going to look at it, doesn't matter it's 20 minutes from kickoff.

But was on the cliff next to Kevin when I saw the 6z gfs/nam....nam isn't bad at all, very close.

Why would i have been on the cliff with snow today thru Sunday morning here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question..Do you work out of your house? What do you do for a living?

Kev I know the finer points of social interaction escape you but don't you think if people wanted to reveal where they worked and other personal information they'd do it without asking? I don't ask and I don't care what anyone else does for a living, it's none of my business.

--

NAM isn't great through 36. It's a smidge weaker on the nose of the next batch of energy. As a result the low is way offshore to start. But the trailing energy is nosing up into PA. Race.

Kev I know the finer points of social interaction escape you but don't you think if people wanted to reveal where they worked and other personal information they'd do it without asking? I don't ask and I don't care what anyone else does for a living, it's none of my business.

--

NAM isn't great through 36. It's a smidge weaker on the nose of the next batch of energy. As a result the low is way offshore to start. But the trailing energy is nosing up into PA. Race.

Looks good to me.

as for today...doesn't look like anyone east of BDR...or maybe HVN gets into any significant action until nightfall. Gonna be a long day watching that band inch eastward. Unfortunately it may also ease up in intensity as it does so. Really looks like only a 1-3" event east of 91...maybe a couple isolated 4" amounts where ratios max out.

School thankfully still open here with no early dismissal either...and if they're smart they will be able to fit in a full day. Towns like Guilford and Madison closing early though...even though I could see them not seeing another flake until after 4pm today arrowheadsmiley.png

Archived