SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coastal Storm Potential - Jan 11-12

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weeklies continue with a -nao. It becomes quite west based on week 3 and 4. Doesn't look overly cold, but week 4 allows for lower heights over the East Coast...probably due to the block retrograding. I did note in the main thread that we may have a more "warmer" type of storm...either swfe or maybe something further west around d11 or 12, but obviously we are way out in the future. It's just something to note, as heights rise in the east.

Weeklies continue with a -nao. It becomes quite west based on week 3 and 4. Doesn't look overly cold, but week 4 allows for lower heights over the East Coast...probably due to the block retrograding. I did note in the main thread that we may have a more "warmer" type of storm...either swfe or maybe something further west around d11 or 12, but obviously we are way out in the future. It's just something to note, as heights rise in the east.

Ice Ice baby

No Rayzor to the throat? LOL, man that STJ is juiced, we need the pedestrian event to get the F out of the way.

It's funnny how right when I stopped wrecking the threads, you guys started to tool on me.....are you happier when I do it? :lol:

I hear ya.....get this inverted, rusty coat hanger the F out of the way.

Archived