SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 11-12 Model/Forecasting Discussion

Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the models have something and Wes likes the pattern after the clipper. I think its worth tracking now in its own thread

You read my mind. I have been intrigued with this time frame since yesterday and I think it has the potential for a major impact storm and starting a thread now is great!!!!!!!

Wxrisk.com ‎12Z EURO for 2nd run in a row and 3rd in last 4.. has significant East Coast low developing along or Just off SC coast JAN 11 then undergoes rapid development

so that by JAN 12 it is 100 miles east of CAPE MAY. FULL UPDATE 430-500PM ON WEB SITE

Saw that. I'm not going to get excited or invested in any model runs until we get a lot closer to the event. However, it is encouraging that there are at least some snow storm threats hanging out on the horizon.

this region's thread has much open minded discussion regarding the full range of pattern and model outcomes. the nyc/phil threads are very useful for model analysis, but man some are uber-sensitive to any contrary opinion or input against best case scenarios. what gives?

it's the same region who has elevated someone who reposts euro output to a godlike status .. not to start regional wars but they got some uber weenies there

it's the same region who has elevated someone who reposts euro output to a godlike status .. not to start regional wars but they got some uber weenies there

I think you may have just started our version of the korean wars :lol: . Let us hope Kim Jung Il throws us some snow.

Archived