joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It's time for our annual winter GTG

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You missed the night when we got thrown out of one room for whooping it up over the 0Z runs rolling in......

I left before that happened. Dave and I (where is Dave btw???) were the first to arrive and had the macbook out looking at models etc. then the crowd arrived. We took over a corner/large booth/table. It was awesome! Will came in with his laptop and was holding court, Scott looking over his shoulder...Was pissed I had to leave to drive back to NH. Dont' remember the exact date but the whoopin was because a storm was coming in I think the next day or something. SWFE IIRC

I left before that happened. Dave and I (where is Dave btw???) were the first to arrive and had the macbook out looking at models etc. then the crowd arrived. We took over a corner/large booth/table. It was awesome! Will came in with his laptop and was holding court, Scott looking over his shoulder...Was pissed I had to leave to drive back to NH. Dont' remember the exact date but the whoopin was because a storm was coming in I think the next day or something. SWFE IIRC

Dave moved to N VA......

Not much here. Feeling healthy and looking forward to the new year.

Troll away.

Happy New Year-- and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the conference this year. I'll probably make it. :thumbsup:

Wow, that's really funny man. You should write for some hip comedy show. Sharp tack you are.

Hey, sourpuss-- if you aren't up on the dynamic between me and my friends (40/70 and ETaunton) maybe just butt out. :)

We should do one in March too, either Sunday the 6th or the 13th in Worcester, we can go to the Whale/Sharks game. It's a 3:00 PM start time both games. Although I think I still work on those days so not sure yet. I'd ask my brother to cover for me but if I'm going to the game he's most certainly going to want to go as well.

We should do one in March too, either Sunday the 6th or the 13th in Worcester, we can go to the Whale/Sharks game. It's a 3:00 PM start time both games. Although I think I still work on those days so not sure yet. I'd ask my brother to cover for me but if I'm going to the game he's most certainly going to want to go as well.

:weenie:

Ok it seems like we've decided on Saturday, Jan. 29th..I don't think we should do Oliver Oleary's since they have like 4 beers. Let's just do Funky Murphy's again and this time we can mingle in amongst the patrons and those that would like to geek squad it..can hang in the back room. Either way it makes everyone happy.

Start posting if you are planning on coming

Ok it seems like we've decided on Saturday, Jan. 29th..I don't think we should do Oliver Oleary's since they have like 4 beers. Let's just do Funky Murphy's again and this time we can mingle in amongst the patrons and those that would like to geek squad it..can hang in the back room. Either way it makes everyone happy.

Start posting if you are planning on coming

Planning on it.

Archived