• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It's time for our annual winter GTG

Damage In Tolland

A decent place might be Owen O'leary's in southborough. My friend and I used to always go there a couple years ago. Its very close to both 495 and the Mass pike. Its right on route 9 eastbound before the Southborough and Framingham line. They have a very large upstairs area that would easily support a decent sized group.

Its a good spot for folks further east and its very close proximity to both 495 and 90 make it quite convenient.

I am in wherever just get a good spot Funkys like place was perfect, if anyone wants to mingle then they can but I am there to geek out and goof around with the hoods from the hood.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A decent place might be Owen O'leary's in southborough. My friend and I used to always go there a couple years ago. Its very close to both 495 and the Mass pike. Its right on route 9 eastbound before the Southborough and Framingham line. They have a very large upstairs area that would easily support a decent sized group.

Its a good spot for folks further east and its very close proximity to both 495 and 90 make it quite convenient.

Haven't been to Owen O'Leary's in quite a while (the one in Brockton). Pretty good pub and comfort food as I recall. Sounds like a pretty central location. Do they have the trivia game (Buzztime/NTN) there? They had it in Brockton way back when. Just wondering...

Will wait to see the ultimate date before committing, though the ones mentioned (1/29-30) is good for me so far.

--Turtle ;)

Ok so if everyone agrees...let's do Maggie O'Leary's on that Saturday January 29th.

Does that work for pretty much everyone planning on coming?

I'm interested in going but the eastern part of the state is so urbanized and dangerous it gives me pause. That combined with the sea level elevation sounds like a recipe for disaster. Still don't understand why you won't consider Liston's, drinking and snowmaching is fun.

Ok so if everyone agrees...let's do Maggie O'Leary's on that Saturday January 29th.

Does that work for pretty much everyone planning on coming?

I'm o.k. with the distance. Exactly an hour, or a bit less for me. Plus I get to use the Fastlane transponder that I hardly ever get to use.

I just need to check the date - which means checking with my wife's calendar.

I think the place is "Owen" OLeary's.

You missed the night when we got thrown out of one room for whooping it up over the 0Z runs rolling in......

Last time we pretty much got booted from the main room (although Kevin strung up in the noose may have contributed to that). After that, we were pretty much seen as unwelcome by the staff, even in the "pub" type space.

Last time we pretty much got booted from the main room (although Kevin strung up in the noose may have contributed to that). After that, we were pretty much seen as unwelcome by the staff, even in the "pub" type space.

Kevin telling a family to "fu*k the RUC" probably didn't help the other time in ORH as well.

Archived