• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Holy Crap! CBS Evening News saw my timelapse and wants to use it on tonight's broadcast!

yhbrooklyn

They just clarified that there is no guarantee that it will be on the show.

"I will try to source you and Americanwx.com, but please remember this show will change a million times and the video may not make it in by the time we go to air at 6:30pm.

We will air at 6:30 PM EST on CBS News. If you do not see the broadcast it will be on our website as well probably by tomorrow.

"

They just clarified that there is no guarantee that it will be on the show.

"I will try to source you and Americanwx.com, but please remember this show will change a million times and the video may not make it in by the time we go to air at 6:30pm.

We will air at 6:30 PM EST on CBS News. If you do not see the broadcast it will be on our website as well probably by tomorrow.

"

The CBS website alone should make it viewable to hundreds of thousands, if not a few million people easy. So that would still be pretty cool even if it doesn't make the evening news.

I would watermark the video somewhere with "AmericanWx.com." People pay big bucks for that type of advertisting, so if you can get it for FREE, use it to your advantage. :thumbsup:

Archived