joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Discuss the Blizz of 2010

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ripping big time....big fat boys blowing around....looks like a lull and then hellaceous soon after.

Someone in that box between you bob ray and will even down to matt in RI...someone is getting clobbered later after this first pass.

Could make it further SE too but sneaky warm layers are obvious or we wouldn't have pingers to the west already.

it's already pinched off weathafella....its now or never....looks to me like the m/l already jumped too. Probably why pressure drops halted at texas tower

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/displaySat.php?region=ALB&itype=wv&size=large&endDate=20101226&endTime=-1&duration=3

The death band that hits you guys later is forming now east of nj....

Interesting developments over the last ten minutes, sleet and snowgrains pinging against the windows now, DID NOT expect this.

Ewww....there was no mention of that!

Actually what this indicates to me is that the low may be 1) tracking west as in closer to ELI and 2) Its entering its period of explosive intensification.

CAP's rule sleet or snow mix over W CT is awesome for the HV and the Berkshires and SVT.

Actually what this indicates to me is that the low may be 1) tracking west as in closer to ELI and 2) Its entering its period of explosive intensification.

CAP's rule sleet or snow mix over W CT is awesome for the HV and the Berkshires and SVT.

It's not PL it's just some snow grains when the band lets up. Was getting them this morning

Archived