Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Discuss the Blizz of 2010

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You home Andy....;Cap handling it on air? watched you at 11 last night..very good /quote]

Yep..I'll enjoy this one on the sidelines. There was some talk of me working but we worked things out to everyone's liking. That's why I worked Christmas. Glad you liked last night's on-air. Did talk with Cap around 130 ish today. Generally keeping things as is few tweaks on ranges...bit more probably down over Mid-HV-Taconics-Berkshires-Greens and maybe a bit more up to GFL too.

Watching mesonet like a hawk; hoping to god Boston and the immediate n shore make a run at 30*.

I'm going to take a page out of your book. So far this storm sucks for most of us.

If you look at what NOAA was saying about snow totals by 0z, it's going to have to fall 2-4" at a time over a lot of the area between now and then. Storm ramp up begin!

I'm going to take a page out of your book. So far this storm sucks for most of us.

If you look at what NOAA was saying about snow totals by 0z, it's going to have to fall 2-4" at a time over a lot of the area between now and then. Storm ramp up begin!

Well, not even I am going to pass judgement 1-2 hrs in.

Dude, there is some serious precip coming in off the water.

Archived