• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
My First HECS on the Boards.....

40/70 Benchmark

Well, my final call for mby is 15-25"; hoping for some help from the cf for the upper end and hoping to not get PDIIed in order to stay away from the lower half.....ie avoid the se edge if the sustinence zone, attributed to extra lift associated with the cf.

Thought it was the last one, but this one is absolutely, unequivocally it; the culmination of my 4 years and 3 mths on these boards.

I think Boston (12-18") sees the low end of my range and JUST to the n and w the sky is the limit.

KPING- 12-16"

Ryan and Wiz- 10-14"

Ginx- 8-16"

ski MRG- 12-18"

Will-15-25"

Dom-12-18"

Bob- 8-16"

Phil- 3-6"

Currently 22.4\16

Anticipation+

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Ray, Wiz and all. :)

Fringe here...could be from 3" to 12" literally..so we'll see....but no doubt you guys get pummeled.

Well, my final call for mby is 15-25"; hoping for some help from the cf for the upper end and hoping to not get PDIIed in order to stay away from the lower half.....ie avoid the se edge if the sustinence zone, attributed to extra lift associated with the cf.

Thought it was the last one, but this one is absolutely, unequivocally it; the culmination of my 4 years and 3 mths on these boards.

I think Boston (12-18") sees the low end of my range and JUST to the n and w the sky is the limit.

KPING- 12-16"

Ryan and Wiz- 10-14"

Ginx- 8-16"

ski MRG- 12-18"

Will-15-25"

Dom-12-18"

Bob- 8-16"

Phil- 3-6"

Currently 22.4\16

Anticipation+

Current 6Z runs clinging to probably middle of that 6-12" range, but razors edge.... 25 mile shift east and it's more like 3" The last few run have gone east very small increments each run, but significant if you are on the edge. I should get some more sleep. LOL

ALB is pretty gung ho for you to get hit with 6-12". :snowman:

I have a strict observations/snowfall thread set up. Post there for strictly those. You can keep posting about the models and real-time data here.

http://www.americanw...d-observations/

Well, until the snow starts falling (seems like it has started for fun), can we keep posting guesses, etc. here?

Good luck with the board today, Bob, Will, Ryan, Dendrite etc.

This will be quite the test :snowman:

I amazed at the differences in the models this close in. The NAM and GFS are the difference between me getting 8" and 18".:arrowhead:

Yeah no kidding. Euro tries to tip you to rain between 06z and 09z, but then thickness crash by 12z. Just hope the low passes closer to ack while bombing. It's a very tight line. It could be snowing at BOX and raining down by you.That's how tight the gradient will be. :arrowhead:

Yeah no kidding. Euro tries to tip you to rain between 06z and 09z, but then thickness crash by 12z. Just hope the low passes closer to ack while bombing. It's a very tight line. It could be snowing at BOX and raining down by you.That's how tight the gradient will be. :arrowhead:

:gun_bandana:

And it's that 3 hour window between 11pm-2 am where I look to warm up.

Nothing I can do but sick back and enjoy the show.

Archived