Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Was driving on 495 in the Bellingham area this afternoon.  Got some small hail for a bit.  
Saw a pic of some good hail in Petersham. 

Heading out to the Stone cow tomorrow. Anything else out that way I might want to visit? Bringing the girlfriend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

No recommendations but give us a review, I've wanted to try that place for a while now. Drive by it all the time but it's closed. Try Woodstock if you haven't yet.

Is Woodstock the place that has a bar right next to the railroad tracks? And a downtown by the river?

9 hours ago, kdxken said:

Heading out to the Stone cow tomorrow. Anything else out that way I might want to visit? Bringing the girlfriend.

A drive to the summit of Wachusett.   The Quabbin (short walk to old Dana common).  Hardwick Winery.    Doane’s Falls in Royalston. Plain View Farm Alpacas if you like that kind of stuff here in Hubbardston.  What type of things do you like to do?  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, greenmtnwx said:

It’s early but this summer better start summering or it just might not at all. 

Lol it's June 10

Not even astronomical summer and temperatures are barely BN against warmer averages. 

Imagine if we saw 2009 again or an early 2000s summer how people would react

25 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

A drive to the summit of Wachusett.   The Quabbin (short walk to old Dana common).  Hardwick Winery.    Doane’s Falls in Royalston. Plain View Farm Alpacas if you like that kind of stuff here in Hubbardston.  What type of things do you like to do?  

All those sound good. Thanks for the tips.

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Wheel of ‘rhea continues for a while

The machine/MEX numbers were better for summer enthusiasts.  But, I know what you mean if looking over the 500 mb cinema. It's easy to roll eyes and give up.  Lol   Then I checked MOS for shits and gigs and huh, KBDL/KFIT/KASH/KBED were all at or above normal through D5 ..6.   

I thought looking at the charts beyond, the models ( ECM, GFS.. not the GGEM) might be finally 'detecting' the Pacific forcing.   The GFS has occasionally signaled detection, but the continuity hasn't been there and it collapse(d) back to the same perforated 500 mb look.  The 00z Euro and GFS' run cycle was the first where the two were in unison trying to raise heights and 850 mb thermal medium post D7.  So we'll see where that emerges. 

• Like 2