• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

Not gonna lie I’m welcoming this weather for the backlog of yard work I have. This out of shape middle aged man doesn’t mind the 50’s on a June weekend where I need to be outside for an extended period of time. Have been right on the edge of these spotty showers and patches of drizzle since yesterday. Wouldn’t be fun weather for any sort of outing though, took a drive through Colt State Park and it felt like March!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Not gonna lie I’m welcoming this weather for the backlog of yard work I have. This out of shape middle aged man doesn’t mind the 50’s on a June weekend where I need to be outside for an extended period of time. Have been right on the edge of these spotty showers and patches of drizzle since yesterday. Wouldn’t be fun weather for any sort of outing though, took a drive through Colt State Park and it felt like March!

Great day for outdoor work. I'll take a few more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Lol Kevin takes a picture of a 5 mile wide sliver of blue. :lol: 

You just can’t handle when the weather is worse there. This is exactly as planned.. breaks of sun and outdoors. You’ve literally been posting all day which tells me you and the kids are holed up inside , noses pressed against window. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You just can’t handle when the weather is worse there. This is exactly as planned.. breaks of sun and outdoors. You’ve literally been posting all day which tells me you and the kids are holed up inside , noses pressed against window. 

It's over already.  

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Fortunately  actual data like satellite imagery tells the story. It hasn’t been bad here. Breaks of sun all morning just chilly. Daughter is sick unfortunately. Son is at the movies. 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You may be right about him ... .however, he is also right about you.   You're taking a sky light shot then posting as though it defines 'the day' when the satellite and other data sources do no support that, which thus comes off as mmm  a 'little' disingenuous honestly. 

By the way, there are bands of showers pressing SW and may be there before the end of the afternoon.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It's over already.  

What’s over? It’s been an outside day . No one said anything else . In and out of clouds and some breaks. Might even be more sprinkles rotating down looking at radar but they’ve been drying up recently. Still better than S Wey stuck inside apparently.