• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

12z GFS is out and yeah, prob worth being concerned. 

45DC0112-CADB-44B1-9F0B-ADE7CB6BEFE0.thumb.png.d6e1906dbdc592175c6bad01cac8622b.png

razor's edge out here....if this were a winter storm, I would be expecting the rug to be pulled out at this point. We do need the rain, so hoping for a bump west for our well and garden standpoint

36 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

12z GFS is out and yeah, prob worth being concerned. 

45DC0112-CADB-44B1-9F0B-ADE7CB6BEFE0.thumb.png.d6e1906dbdc592175c6bad01cac8622b.png

16 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

razor's edge out here....if this were a winter storm, I would be expecting the rug to be pulled out at this point. We do need the rain, so hoping for a bump west for our well and garden standpoint

Berg has quit the board. Ran out of patience. 

13 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Wet. I’m a little skeptical of having to wait for things to swing through though. More variance out this way I think

I think this arc is a jack west and north and then very late day and evening it pours around these parts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Wet. I’m a little skeptical of having to wait for things to swing through though. More variance out this way I think

Yeah I get it.  You guys look a bit more convective out east.  But hard to think the floor is anything less than 0.50-1.00" at the least.  That's a solid soaking.  Vegetation is fine with that, doesn't need 3" with heavy runoff.

Looks like TAN already has 0.20" in the bucket quickly. This stuff will be efficient.  No way you get under an inch of rain.

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah I get it.  You guys look a bit more convective out east.  But hard to think the floor is anything less than 0.50-1.00" at the least.  That's a solid soaking.  Vegetation is fine with that, doesn't need 3" with heavy runoff.

Looks like TAN already has 0.20" in the bucket quickly. This stuff will be efficient.  No way you get under an inch of rain.

Pouring. .61