• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2023

I just had to walk to the fridge and get a Trader Joe's almond butter cup (they're the gold standard of these things). Thanks for ruining my Friday fast, kids. 
I don't know what's worse, almond butter cups or Trader Joe's. I bet you're the kind of guy who calls up NPR to argue the nuances of needlepointing while on an inversion table.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I don't know what's worse, almond butter cups or Trader Joe's. I bet you're the kind of guy who calls up NPR to argue the nuances of needlepointing while on an inversion table.

Well I am wearing a NPR t-shirt and worked there for years and am supporters soooooooo yeah lol 

"You see, if you hold your right hand, assuming you are right-handed, your right hand at a 63° angle holding the utensil, it allows you to weave through the fabric quicker than at your standard 45° angle when upside-down. I didn't invent this technique, it was started by Yuri Dagnavovicstoyevski in the Space Station during a 19 month assignment where it was just he and a monkey. And I gotta tell ya, that guy figured it out and I've been cranking out BLESS THIS MESS needlepoint faster now than I was fifty years ago."

• Haha 2

We got T'ed over here.  Did not even wet the road.  But first drops in since Mid May.  The water restrictions are starting next week per what I heard this afternoon. 
It's funny. I barely watered stuff so far but hearing this my plants and grass are getting 4-6" over next two weeks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

It's funny. I barely watered stuff so far but hearing this my plants and grass are getting 4-6" over next two weeks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think a lot of towns have already enacted restrictions. At least that is what people on AmWx have been saying.  This first step will be no watering yards which is not all that abnormal.