• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2023

Weather station recorded 0.07in of rain so I was almost on the mark. 

Ended up getting dinner from Inkredible Krave Jamaican Restaurant that just opened where Gulifity's used to be on the west shore. Wait was long for the Jerk Chicken but man was it bangin. Wife got the oxtail with mac and cheese side. Def recommend 

IMG_0511.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Getting ready for Saturday night baseball here at the Big A - last time I was here the stadium was completely enclosed due to the Rams playing here...that was in the mid 1990s. 

My son reports zero rain back home and my weather station confirms. Not good, not unexpected.

A couple lines of light showers ended up popping late. You should end up with a few hundredths, per all the local WU stations. One in Maytown showing .04”. Small victories ha. 

3 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

Don't give up on that soaker late month yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It is the make or break for the record with mdt at .19 now.  Having the holiday wet is the unfortunate extra thing to consider.  With no rain potentially be for at least 7 days,  going to be seeing some brown grass.

Current top/bottom 10 for May precip at MDT.  The 4th annual Memorial Day wrecker stands between MDT and infamy right now.  On the 6Z GFS it is totally dry at MDT until June while the CMC does loop the cutoff low into Eastern PA over the weekend ending the chances of a sunny Memorial Day and a record.   Of the months already complete, only 1 has happened in the last 45 years. 

image.png.cc2355f705634e0a9bd53277a18d07c4.png

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Current top/bottom 10 for May precip at MDT.  The 4th annual Memorial Day wrecker stands between MDT and infamy right now.  On the 6Z GFS it is totally dry at MDT until June while the CMC does loop the cutoff low into Eastern PA over the weekend ending the chances of a sunny Memorial Day and a record. 

image.png.cc2355f705634e0a9bd53277a18d07c4.png

What option you going with?