Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Spring 2023

19 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

We will go a month without rain then get 6" in 2 days to be normal

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If canderson is right, mdt will be right back where they started prior to the late April rains.    With that said it has rained in the last 10 days so not sure why month keeps coming up.  Just 12 days ago mdt had more than 2"

Wow, if the GFS is on to something we are going to have a most excellent end to Spring over the next two weeks.  A persistent trough, filled with Vorts that keep rotating down over or above us, keeps temps more than in check, well BN, and on and off chances of light rain.  There are a couple chances for frost but other than that, wow.  Love if it comes close to right.   Suck it Western US.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Its dry here. 

MDT has been reporting rain since 5AM but definitely a cut off farther North and East from there.   It has not amounted to much here.  Still less than .1. These types of rains are ok for the grass but not much in the way of streams and ground water.   I finally unparalyzed myself and got a mower; Honda Gas.   Honda getting out of the mower business in the US so thought I would jump aboard before too late. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

MDT has been reporting rain since 5AM but definitely a cut off farther North and East from there.   It has not amounted to much here.  Still less than .1. These types of rains are ok for the grass but not much in the way of streams and ground water. 

Hopefully the precip will surprise me today, but i'm not holding my breath. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, if the GFS is on to something we are going to have a most excellent end to Spring over the next two weeks.  A persistent trough, filled with Vorts that keep rotating down over or above us, keeps temps more than in check, well BN, and on and off chances of light rain.  There are a couple chances for frost but other than that, wow.  Love if it comes close to right.   Suck it Western US.

Capture.JPG

Ugh...that sounds so depressing...

Frog strangler today.....best all day soaker in a long time.  Slow, steady rain.    Between .4" and .5" and the high so far was 64 at 9AMish.  61 right now. 
.31" here and piss dizzle. This is the most cut off low steady 15mph east wind type day without it being any of those

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Sun actually came out just now

We saw some sun her late as well.  Down to 59 now so a well BN high of 64 today in the West 'Ville.  USGS need not stop out here for quite some time with rain also possibly coming Tue (and possible Frost).  Blizz may have to post the drought maps for a while. 

• Haha 1