• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2023

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The prospect of one of our best posters being a rabbit has been tossed under the bus!  

THAT was good stuff! :) 

(don't tell Blizz) I'm going all in on our next weather statement from CTP:

"The National Weather Service in State College, Pennsylvania has issued a...Drought Watch for the following areas...in south central Pennsylvania...Marysville. The Drought Watch is in effect until indefinitely. Hazards: No rain, low streams, tinder lawns and brush. Brush fires may result. Please stay tuned for updates and possible warnings."

• Haha 2

Mid to upper 40's for highs here tomorrow.  Wearing a vest or long sleeve shirt in almost Mid Apr.   Worried about a killer freeze Sat night/Sun AM.  Sterling just issued an Easter freeze watch:  

...FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY
MORNING...

* WHAT...Sub-freezing temperatures around 24-28 degrees to the
  west of the Blue Ridge and around 28-32 degrees east of the
  Blue Ridge are possible.

image.thumb.png.8e415ee31feaf6b40b2bd5009326f734.png

Finally!!!

:maphot:

Monday
Sunny, with a high near 98. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Clear, with a low around 66. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 99. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
  • Like 4

You should have seen it a few weeks ago.
They have had 139.1" YTD. Good for 13th. Number 6 is 145.9" in 2019. Then it jumps to 164.2 in 1980 and all time is 184.4" in 1965.

They average 90.1" per year with it snowing 28 days on average. I think seven springs on averages 87.7" a year. It's elevation is 7,000ft. The ski resort 30 min north has base at 9,200, and lifts almost to 12,000. They still have a base depth of 123" and received 398" this winter.

Hell the day with highest average temperature here is right around July 4th, and it's 81.

When phoenix is upper 90s Monday here will be 68-72. But I'll be in Phoenix by then cause others like heat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk