• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2023 Mountains Spring/Summer Thread

Tyler Penland

We still need to put together a group fishing outing! 
I've been meaning to mention that, but I've been stuck on fishing my creek lately. Everytime I've gone in the past month, I catch at least 2 over 16-18". I haven't even seen the S. Toe yet this year! cf0f8a01a78c0ecfc7510b32c3d9fc6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I've been meaning to mention that, but I've been stuck on fishing my creek lately. Everytime I've gone in the past month, I catch at least 2 over 16-18". I haven't even seen the S. Toe yet this year! cf0f8a01a78c0ecfc7510b32c3d9fc6e.jpg

Dang son! I haven't caught anything like that this year. South Toe has been kinda blah when I went.  I did see a 26-28 inch rainbow that wouldn't bite a thing of course. I'm gonna try and go somewhere this weekend rain or shine. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

That’s a beauty! I know that fight was fun. 

• Like 1

Amounts have generally went down and there is a lot of dry air on the west side. I think 1-2 inch amounts and not as many 3 or 4 inch. Also it's going to start pretty late this afternoon or evening looking at the radar and satellite.