Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The 2023 Lawn, Garden, Landscape Party Discussion

Damage In Tolland

31 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Wow.. that’s an intricate setup ! Fencing FTW . I need that here. Last year the munks got a fair amount of my tomatoes and the buckets had to come back out . 

Thanks, Chippy and his brother had Jeff's uber service take them to there new home last week too before they had their way with some of the seeds i planted............:)

IMG_2576.jpg

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. Just pull out your hunting rifle and blast 

My wife would not approve that i can tell you, I have 3 size hava heart traps for all the different size critters, I did have to euthanize a groundhog once, I couldn't get him to go into the trap no matter what i gave him but he was tearing up the garden.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dryslot said:

My wife would not approve that i can tell you, I have 3 size hava heart traps for all the different size critters, I did have to euthanize a groundhog once, I couldn't get him to go into the trap no matter what i gave him but he was tearing up the garden.

Several years ago, I bought Havahart traps as woodchucks were setting up housekeeping under our shed.  Only caught a half-grown 'chuck (transplanted 3/4 mile away), as mom & dad departed once I was in/out of the shed daily. 
Yesterday I hit the birdfeeder-raiding gray squirrel with a half-charge pellet from my Crossman - classic butt cheek strike, hope he/she remembers it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, radarman said:

Dig a little canal into the neighbor's yard maybe

Ha that's what i did actually, The old neighbor that's passed on now was a crotchety old fuk and had a border along the bottom of that fence to prevent anything going on his lawn.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

How the heck are u that green? Lawns are pretty torched here and absolutely fried in Albany.  Guess I haven't paid attention to rainfall..thought everyone was pretty dry.

Really? I haven’t watered really either. We did have 2.5” two weeks ago. It went nuts after that.